Thursday, July 22, 2010

Website Updates!

I have tweaked a few things and updated others on the website.

1. There is now an additional map of our location at the Unitarian Church. It will pop up when a user clicks on the link for a detailed site map.

2. I've added a link for the Canada Line map, too.

3. An additional blurb about who we are and what we believe has been added to the "Who-What" page.

4. I've included a copy of the 2010 Pentecost liturgy, without the music, in the "What to Expect" section of the "Who-What" page.

I had intended to upload a copy of the 2009 Annual Report, because the link to that report is broken, but I don't seem to have a copy of the file. If someone can send it to me, I'll upload it to the site.

Is there anything else that comes to mind for anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment