Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Credits

I want to give credit for the various design resources I used to create our website. At the moment, this credit appears at the end of the HTML code on each page:
CREDITS: This website was designed by Ann Bemrose, adapting Matthew James Taylor's multi-column stacked layout. The dropdown navigation menu is derived from an example by Patrick Griffiths and Dan Webb found at A List Apart. The line drawings are used with permission from the Hermanoleon Clipart site. Our weblog is hosted by Blogger and our calendar is a Google application.


I plan to put this info into a popup window attached to the Why & How menu once I've learned how to write the javascript for it. Other commitments have priority at the moment, so I'll come back to this in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment